Business rate: £ 150.00 (including UK VAT)
NGO & Academic rate: £ 75.00 (including UK VAT)
Delegate fee includes:
- admission to the conference
- coffees and buffet lunch
- post-conference drinks
- access to the presentations after the conference
Cost: £1,500.00 GBP (including UK VAT)
The package includes:
- A 20-minute presentation slot and optional participation in the follow-up panel discussion.
- 2 complimentary admission passes for speaker and one more company representative for the entire conference.
- 10 complimentary admission passes for eligible investors you chose to invite to the conference.
- Distribution of promotional materials at the conference.
- Logo and company description on the conference website.
- Video-recording and live broadcasting of the presentation via the conference website.
- Feature of your presentation in MINEX Forum post-conference newsletter sent out to over MINEX Eurasia Conference distribution list of over 30,000 professionals.
MINEX Eurasia Conference provides a powerful impetus for the multilateral exchange of information and better understanding of the on-going changes in the mining industry and opening opportunities to business partnerships, trade and investments.
MINEX Eurasia 2017 organisers call on national and international mining companies, analysts, investors, financiers, technological companies and government authorities to submit before 15 Octobers abstracts to be considered for presentation at the Conference.
Limited guest passes are available to eligible investors
Investor passes are allocated to buy-side investors in the mining sector. Buy-side investor would be a person who represents buy-side money management firms such as mutual funds, pension funds, trusts, hedge funds or family office. Advisories and corporate finance providers are considered service-side and do not qualify for investor pass.
Terms available upon request
Participation in the Conference as a sponsor offers companies exclusive features and visibility. Sponsorship emphasises the company’s high professional standing in the mining industry. To receive information about available sponsorship opportunities, please submit enquiry form.
Limited places are available to mining journalists and analysts
Qualifying categories considered for journalist accreditation:
– Editor or journalist writing for mainstream mining publication
– Mining or Investment letter writer
– Mining blogger
– Equity research company
MINEX Eurasia Conference 2017 organisers are inviting Mining Media and Mining Associations to submit partnership proposals before 1 October 2017.
For further information about becoming partner please read terms and contact Ms Anastasia Emelianova, MINEX Forum Events Director