MEDIA PARTNERSHIP BENEFITS *
- Complimentary admission of one member of staff representing partner at the Forum.
- Opportunity for distribution of the partner’s printed materials.
- Partner’s advertising page in the Forum catalogue – in exchange for the Forum’s advertisement placement in the partner’s printed (i.e. not electronic format) media.
- Partner’s logo and short company description on the Conference website.
- Complimentary access to the Forum materials (including presentations and photographs) published online after the event.
- Members of professional associations which formally endorse the Forum will be offered a 10% discount off standard delegate registration fee
PARTNERS WILL BE EXPECTED TO *
- Place one/several* MINEX advertisements in the printed media prior to the forum.
- Place forum’s promotional web banner on the partner’s website (from the agreement date until 28 November 2019).
- Enter Conference details in the partner’s events calendar.
- Send two/three* electronic event announcements to the subscribers prior to the Forum.
- Publish Conference report or editorial in the partner’s printed or online media.
- All travel, visa and accommodation expenses shall be borne by the partner.
- Partner will be assigned an individual space or table for the distribution of the printed materials at the Conference venue.
- Logos and advertisements must be provided by the partner in vector curves in EPS/Illustrator/Corel formats; all fonts must be converted into curves.
- Link the o partner’s website and short 100 words description must be provided by the partner.
- We regret that we are not able to provide delegate lists or send mass e-mails on behalf of partners to the Forum participants. However, partners are welcome to send us additional promotional materials which can be included in the Forum’s post event report (containing speaker presentations, interviews, pictures, delegate lists, etc.) The report is published two weeks after the forum on the home webpage and is very popular and frequently read by the MINEX Forum participants.
*- terms may vary depending on the level of media support provided